Warm weather is upon us! Get your empty toilet paper rolls and create these adorable bee stamps.
Bee crafts are enjoyable for spring with kids because they provide a creative and hands-on activity that aligns with the season. Crafting bee-themed projects allows children to explore nature, learn about bees, and express their creativity through art. It’s a fun way to engage with the springtime environment and spark their curiosity about the world around them.
Crafting bee-themed projects for spring is an enjoyable experience. We love using DIY stamps, especially ones created from empty toilet paper rolls. It’s a simple and enjoyable activity that lets our creativity shine. We use watercolors for coloring because they give a soft effect, making it easy to add extra details.
How to create a toilet roll bee stamp:
- Empty toilet paper roll
- Black paint
- Glue gun and stick
- Googly eyes
- Cut the toilet paper roll in half. Make sure that you cut it straight.
- Bend the first roll to create an oval shape.
- Curve and shape the second roll into a heart form.
- Secure the heart shape on top of the oval by gluing them together.
- Dip the bee-shaped TP roll in black paint and start stamping. Allow it to dry thoroughly.
- Use watercolors to add color to the bees after the stamping process.
- Apply black paint to create stripes, antennae, and stingers on the bees. Allow the paint to dry.
- Add the googly eyes.
- Cut out the bees with scissors (optional).
PIN ME FOR LATER