Embrace the arrival of the New Year by crafting firework paintings using paper straws.
Engage your kids in a delightful and creative New Year’s activity by making firework paintings using paper straws. This fun project not only sparks their imagination but also adds a festive touch to your New Year’s celebrations. Encourage them to dip the cut ends of the straw into vibrant metallic paint colors and stamp them onto paper, creating an explosion of colors reminiscent of a dazzling firework display. It’s a hands-on and entertaining way for children to welcome the New Year with artistic flair and joyful enthusiasm.
You can also transform your home into a festive haven by incorporating your children’s New Year artwork as charming decorations. Not only does this add a personalized touch to your home decor, but it also celebrates the spirit of the New Year in a way that resonates with the warmth and creativity of your family. It’s a meaningful and visually pleasing way to infuse the joy of the season into your living space.
- Paper straws
- A4 black paper
- Metallic paint
- Paper plate
- Cut the A4 black paper in two.
- Create a 2-inch fringe at the bottom of the paper straw.
- Bend the fringe outward to form a fan shape.
- Pour metallic paint onto a paper plate.
- Dip the fanned end of the staw into the paint.
- Stamp and twist the painted straw onto the black paper.
PIN ME FOR LATER