Make an easy bunny art with your kids using pipe cleaners.
This bunny stamping art project, inspired by “Raad eens hoeveel ik van je hou” (Guess How Much I Love You), invites kids to embark on a whimsical creative journey. The incorporation of pink hues not only makes the bunny art visually appealing but also adds a layer of sweetness to the entire project. The vibrant and colorful pompoms utilized for the noses add a beautiful and lively touch to the artwork.
As little artists explore the world of stamping with pipe cleaners, they engage not only in a delightful crafting activity but also in a sensory experience. The characters from the beloved book come to life as kids experiment with shapes and arrangements, fostering their imagination and artistic expression. The result is a collection of charming bunnies that serve as a heartwarming tribute to the enchanting world of storytelling and creative exploration.
You can also transform the delightful bunny stamp art into a festive Easter banner by cutting out each bunny shape. String them together with a colorful ribbon or twine, creating a charming and seasonally appropriate decoration. This DIY banner not only showcases the adorable bunny artwork but also adds a touch of Easter joy to any space it graces. It’s a wonderful way to celebrate the season and infuse a festive atmosphere into your home or surroundings.
How to create a pipe cleaner bunny stamp art:
- Pipe cleaners
- Paint, pink
- Watercolor, pink
- Smallest pompoms
- Googly eyes
- Black pen
- Create a bunny shape using the pipe cleaner.
- Use a cylindrical item to shape the circle.
- Twist the end of the pipe cleaner to close it.
- Make the ears and the handle and attach them all together.
- Dip the pipe cleaner into the paint.
- Stamp it onto the paper. Let it dry.
- Once the paint dries, color the face and ears of the bunny with pink watercolor.
- Let it dry.
- Add the pompoms and eyes.
- Draw the mouth and whiskers with a black pen.
PIN ME FOR LATER