Make an easy bunny art with your kids using pipe cleaners.
We finally got all our books back from the other house. Since Easter will be hopping in a few days, me and Niko did a bunny stamping art inspired by the book, Reed Eens Hoeveel Ik Van Je Hou (Guess How Much I Love You).
I really learned a lot of new words from all these children’s Dutch books.
Let’s make this bunny stamping art:
- Pipe cleaners
- Paint, pink
- Watercolor, pink
- Smallest pom-poms
- Googly eyes
- Black pen
- Create a bunny shape using the pipe cleaner.
- You can use a cylindrical item to shape the circle.
- Twist the end of the pipe cleaner to close it.
- Make the ears and the handle and attach them all together.
- Dip the pipe cleaner into the paint.
- Stamp it into the paper. Let dry.
- Once the paint dries, color the face and the ears of the bunny with pink watercolor.
- Let dry.
- Add the pom-poms and the eyes.
- Draw the mouth and whiskers with black pen.
After this activity, I transformed our bunny arts into an Easter banner.
We would love to see your amazing crafts, don’t forget to tag us on Instagram: @thekolbeekboys.
PIN ME FOR LATER