Summer is not over yet! Check out our colorful jellyfish collage craft using crepe paper.
For a fun summer project, you can create these adorable jellyfish collage with your kids using only a few materials. Niko and Nate did most of the things from attaching the different colored crepe papers to putting the eyes and mouth.
We had a funny conversation about how Niko’s jellyfish should look:
Mama: Niko, why did you put the other eye in the bottom?
Niko: Because it’s funny.
Mama: Both eyes should be the same level.
Niko: Please mama! I like it. It’s funny.
Mama: And the mouth?
Niko: I want a sad jellyfish!
Mama: You want a funny and sad jellyfish?
Let’s create a colorful and fun jellyfish collage:
- Recycled cardboard
- Crepe papers
- Carioca Temperello paint sticks
- Solid glue
- Glue gun and stick
- Draw the jellyfish head in the cardboard and cut.
- Cut small pieces of the different colored crepe papers.
- Spread the solid glue into the jellyfish head.
- Attach the small pieces of crepe papers until the whole head is covered.
- Draw the eyes and mouth and color them with the paint sticks.
- Cut strips of crepe papers and attach them at the back part of the head.
- Cut a small strip of ribbon and attach it on top of the head with hot glue.
- Attach the eyes and mouth into the jellyfish head.
(Kindly click the full screen option for better quality)
PIN ME FOR LATER