Looking for an easy camera craft to make with your kids? This cardboard camera is the perfect project for you and your little ones.
Put your camera out for World Photography Day celebrated every 19th of August.
These cardboard cameras are so easy to make using recycled boxes. The cameras were done in less than an hour. The drying part usually takes around 15 to 30 minutes.
We went out around 4 in the afternoon and the boys were so excited to venture out with their new toys. They enjoyed taking pictures around the playground using their handmade cameras and imagination.
Let’s create a cardboard camera:
- Small box (we used boxes from breakfast bars)
- Paint and paintbrush
- Empty toilet paper roll
- Recycled milk cap
- Patterned paper
- Beads and craft jewels
- Glue gun and stick
- Open the box slowly and paint the inside part. Let dry.
- Once dried, cut out a circle on the top part of the box (the same size as the toilet paper roll) and a rectangle on the bottom.
- Slowly assemble the box inside out. The painted part should be outside.
- Decorate the TP roll with patterned paper and insert it inside the circle cutout.
- Decorate the box with patterned paper.
- Attach the bead (shutter release), recycled milk cap (mode dial) and craft jewel (flash) to the box.
- Attach the ends of the ribbon on both sides of the box and cover each end with a small piece of patterned paper.
(Kindly click the full screen option for better quality)
Happy World Photography Day! Hope you liked our cardboard cameras!
PIN ME FOR LATER
Tags : activities for kids, activities for toddler, art and craft blog for kids, art ideas for kids, art ideas for toddlers, Arts and crafts, arts and crafts blog kids, arts and crafts blog toddlers, arts and crafts for kids, arts and crafts for toddlers, camera crafts, camera crafts kids, camera crafts toddlers, camera kids, camera toddlers, cardboard camera crafts, craft blog, craft blog kids, craft ideas for kids, craft ideas for toddlers, crafty blogger, diy blog, indoor activities for kids, kids activities, kids blog, kids craft, kinder activiteiten, kinder blog, kinder blog nederland, kinderknutsels, knutselen blog nederland, knutselen voor kinder, knutsels voor kinder, photography kids, recycled camera craft, sensory activities, sensory play for kids, toddler activities, toddler blog, toddler crafts, world photography day 2022, world photography day craft kids