Looking for an easy Summer DIY project for your kids and a Father’s Day craft in one? Check out this watermelon stamp art tutorial.
This easy watermelon stamp art for kids is also perfect for Father’s Day. It is so simple and fun to make especially for toddlers and preschoolers. Plus, you can make this in less than 30 minutes.
With Niko in school during the weekdays, making crafts with Nate at home is one of the best ways to entertain him.
Let’s make a watermelon card for Father’s Day:
- White kraft paper
- Paint; red, green and black
- Black paper
- Googly eyes
- Cotton swab
- Black marker
- Cut a triangle shape from the sponge.
- Paint the top part (1/8 of the sponge) with green paint and the bottom with red paint.
- Stamp the sponge in the kraft paper. Let dry.
- Once the paint dried up, dip the cotton swab into the black paint and dab it into the watermelon stamp. Let dry.
- Cut the mouth or lips (smiling) from the black paper.
- Glue the googly eyes and mouth into the watermelon.
For the Father’s Day card:
- Cut out all the watermelon from the kraft paper.
- Take out another A4 kraft paper and fold it in half.
- Glue the watermelon in the outer part of the card and write YOU ARE ONE IN A MELON using the black marker.
We would love to see your amazing crafts, don’t forget to tag us on Instagram: @thekolbeekboys.
PIN ME FOR LATER
Tags : activities for kids, activities for toddler, art and craft blog for kids, art ideas for kids, art ideas for toddlers, Arts and crafts, arts and crafts blog kids, arts and crafts blog toddlers, arts and crafts for kids, arts and crafts for toddlers, craft blog, craft blog kids, craft ideas for kids, craft ideas for toddlers, crafty blogger, diy blog, diy summer stamp for kids, father's day card ideas, father's day craft ideas, father's day craft toddlers, father's day kids craft, father's day you are one in a melon, homemade father's day card ideas, homemade father's day craft, indoor activities for kids, kids activities, kids blog, kids craft, kids knuckle art, kids knuckle craft, kinder activiteiten, kinder blog, kinder blog nederland, kinderknutsels, knutselen blog nederland, knutselen voor kinder, knutsels voor kinder, sensory activities, sensory play for kids, stamp activities for kids, summer crafts for kids, summer crafts toddler, toddler activities, toddler blog, toddler crafts, tomato kids craft, watermelon art, watermelon craft, watermelon stamp art, watermelon summer craft, you are one in a melon, you are one in a melon card