Make reading books more interactive and exciting by adding some fun crafts that the kids can play with.
Exciting news! We’re thrilled to share that we’ve joined the Hey Reader! family. Hey Reader! offers a fantastic selection of monthly book packages tailored to your kid’s age group. Our welcome box included the incredible book “Durf Jij? Verboden te Voeren” (Do you dare? Forbidden to Feed), accompanied by a delightful children’s growth chart as a special welcome gift.
The book features captivating and humorous illustrations, showcasing various animals with unique teeth crafted from sturdy felt. Each page invites kids to interact by either feeling the texture of the teeth or playfully placing their hands inside the animal’s mouth. This tactile engagement adds an extra layer of sensory exploration, making the reading experience not only entertaining but also interactive and engaging for young readers.
Subscribing to a monthly book service for your kids is a fantastic idea as it not only encourages a love for reading but also keeps them eagerly anticipating new literary adventures. Each month, they can delight in the surprise of receiving a carefully curated selection of books that cater to their age group and interests. This not only fosters a habit of reading but also introduces them to a diverse range of stories, characters, and genres, contributing to their overall development and fostering a lifelong love for books.
How to create cardboard food craft:
- Recycled cereal box
- Chalkola chalk markers
- Pencil and eraser
- Draw and color the different food on the recycled cereal box.
- Cut out the food from the cardboard.
How to play:
- Explore the various animals in the book and identify the foods they shouldn’t eat.
- Engage in a delightful reading session, and enjoy the tactile experience of feeling the animals’ felt teeth.
- Take the opportunity to explain to the kids why certain foods are not suitable for specific animals, making the learning experience both enjoyable and educational.
PIN ME FOR LATER