Mark Earth Day by crafting this simple Earth wand using recycled materials.
Creating an Earth Day wand from twigs and leaves is a wonderful eco-friendly idea, embracing nature to celebrate and symbolize our commitment to the environment.
We cut the Earth pieces from recycled cardboard and painted them with vibrant Carioca Temperello sticks, a lovely gift from Pandie. They’re easy to use, and we enjoy the bright colors.
To finalize our Earth wand, we incorporated a twig as a handle, elegantly intertwining nature into our creation. We encircled the leaves behind the cardboard Earth, enhancing the whimsical charm of the wand and infusing it with a touch of the outdoors.
How to make an Earth Day wand:
- Recycled cardboard
- Carioca Temperello sticks
- White paper
- Ribbons; green, blue and white
- Glue gun and stick
- Draw and cut out a circle from the cardboard. Color it with the blue Temperello stick.
- Cut out three tiny cardboard pieces for the lands. Color them with the green Temperello stick.
- Draw and cut the clouds from the white paper.
- Glue the land pieces on top of the blue round cardboard.
- Attach the twig at the bottom back of the cardboard Earth.
- Attach the leaves to the top back of the cardboard Earth in a circular way.
- Tie the ribbons around the twig, under the Earth.
PIN ME FOR LATER