Celebrate Earth Day with this easy to make Earth Day wand using recycled materials.
This post is in collaboration with Pandie! All thoughts and opinions are my own.
We’re so excited to share this simple craft that me and Niko made for Earth Day last year.
The Earth pieces were cut out from recycled cardboard and painted with Carioca Temperello sticks given to us by Pandie. We love how vibrant the colors are and they’re really easy to use.
To complete our wand, we used a twig as a handle and added some leaves around the cardboard Earth to fit Earth Day 2021 theme: Restore Our Earth.
Let’s make an Earth wand:
- Recycled cardboard
- Carioca Temperello sticks
- White paper
- Ribbons; green, blue and white
- Glue gun and stick
- Cut out a circle from the cardboard. Color it with the blue temperello stick.
- Cut out three tiny cardboard pieces for the lands. Color them with the green temperello stick.
- Cut out clouds from the white paper.
- Glue the clouds and the three tiny cardboard pieces on top of the round cardboard.
- Attach the twig at the bottom back of the cardboard Earth.
- Attach the leaves at the top back of the cardboard Earth.
- Tie the ribbons around the twig just under the cardboard.
We would love to see your amazing crafts, don’t forget to tag us on Instagram: @thekolbeekboys.
PIN ME FOR LATER
Tags : activities for kids, activities for toddler, art and craft blog for kids, art ideas for kids, art ideas for toddlers, Arts and crafts, arts and crafts blog kids, arts and crafts blog toddlers, arts and crafts for kids, arts and crafts for toddlers, cardboard earth wand kids, cardboard earth wand toddlers, carioca temperello, carioca temperello sticks, craft blog, craft blog kids, craft ideas for kids, craft ideas for toddlers, crafty blogger, diy blog, diy cardboard earth, diy cardboard earth wand, diy earth wand, earth day activities, earth day activity kids, earth day activity toddlers, earth day crafts, earth day crafts for kids, earth day crafts for toddlers, indoor activities for kids, kids activities, kids blog, kids craft, kinder activiteiten, kinder blog, kinder blog nederland, kinderknutsels, knutselen blog nederland, knutselen voor kinder, knutsels voor kinder, pandie collaboration suriname, pandie suriname, sensory activities, sensory play for kids, toddler activities, toddler blog, toddler crafts