Check out this fun and easy Earth Day activity that you can do with your kids at home.
Earth Day is celebrated every April 22 to demonstrate support for the protection of the environment.
If you are looking for a fun way to celebrate Earth Day at home, bread painting is a great activity for both kids and adults.
How to create an Earth bread:
- Bread cutter, circle
- Food coloring; green and blue
- Unused and clean paintbrushes
- Containers, we used spill-proof paint cups
- Pour milk in a container and add a drop of blue food coloring. Do the same with the green one.
- Dip the paintbrush into the colored milk and paint it into the bread. Do this alternately between the blue and the green colors. Let dry.
- Cut a round shape in the middle of the bread using a bread cutter.
- Serve on a plate.
PIN ME FOR LATER
Tags : activities for kids, activities for toddler, art and craft blog for kids, art ideas for kids, art ideas for toddlers, Arts and crafts, arts and crafts blog kids, arts and crafts blog toddlers, arts and crafts for kids, arts and crafts for toddlers, craft blog, craft blog kids, craft ideas for kids, craft ideas for toddlers, crafty blogger, diy blog, earth bread painting, earth bread painting activity, earth day activities, earth day activity kids, earth day activity toddlers, earth day crafts, earth day crafts for kids, earth day crafts for toddlers, earth painting activity kids, earth painting activity toddlers, indoor activities for kids, kids activities, kids blog, kids craft, kinder activiteiten, kinder blog, kinder blog nederland, kinderknutsels, knutselen blog nederland, knutselen voor kinder, knutsels voor kinder, sensory activities, sensory play for kids, toddler activities, toddler blog, toddler crafts