Help kids celebrate our wonderful planet with this simple and easy recycled Earth project.
Happy Earth Day everyone! Here’s an Earth Day craft that me and the boys made today. This is so simple to make using only recycled cardboard, paint and a sponge.
Let’s make a cardboard Earth:
- Recycled cardboard
- Paint; green, blue and red
- Sponge (cut into three pieces)
- Glue gun and glue stick
- Trace a circle into the cardboard and cut.
- Using the sponge, dip it in the blue paint and dab into the round cardboard.
- Draw small island shapes on the cardboard and cut. Paint each pieces with a sponge and green paint.
- Draw a heart shape on the cardboard and cut. Paint it with a sponge and red paint.
- Glue all the small green pieces (lands) into the round cardboard to form the Earth.
- Glue the heart into the middle of the Earth.
We would love to see your amazing crafts, don’t forget to tag us on Instagram: @thekolbeekboys.
PIN ME FOR LATER
Tags : activities for kids, activities for toddler, art and craft blog for kids, art ideas for kids, art ideas for toddlers, Arts and crafts, arts and crafts blog kids, arts and crafts blog toddlers, arts and crafts for kids, arts and crafts for toddlers, cardboard earth craft, cardboard earth craft toddlers, craft blog, craft blog kids, craft ideas for kids, craft ideas for toddlers, crafty blogger, diy blog, earth craft for kids, earth craft ideas for kids, earth day activities, earth day activity kids, earth day activity toddlers, earth day crafts, earth day crafts for kids, earth day crafts for toddlers, earth painting activity kids, earth painting activity toddlers, indoor activities for kids, kids activities, kids blog, kids craft, kinder activiteiten, kinder blog, kinder blog nederland, kinderknutsels, knutselen blog nederland, knutselen voor kinder, knutsels voor kinder, sensory activities, sensory play for kids, toddler activities, toddler blog, toddler crafts