Let’s create this easy turtle craft using coffee filters and bubble wraps!
World Turtle Day is celebrated every 23rd of May. It is an annual observance to help protect turtles and tortoises.
To honor this special day, we created this simple turtle craft using coffee filters and bubble wraps. They are so fun to make and also perfect for little kids.
Let’s create these adorable turtles:
- Coffee filters
- Bubble wrap
- Rubber bands
- Round container or cup
- Green and brown paint
- Green paper
- Googly eyes
- Wrap the bubble wrap around the container or cup. Secure it with a rubber band.
- Paint the bubble wrap with green paint or brown paint.
- Stamp the bubble wrap onto the coffee filter until all areas are filled.
- Cut the head, feet and tail of the turtle from the green paper.
- Attach the googly eye in the head area.
- Attach the body parts into the coffee filter with glue.
Happy World Turtle Day! Hope you enjoyed this turtle craft!
We would love to see your amazing crafts, don’t forget to tag us on Instagram: @thekolbeekboys.
PIN ME FOR LATER