Engage in a simple and delightful crafting experience by making a turtle using coffee filters and bubble wraps!
In celebration of World Turtle Day on the 23rd of May—an annual event dedicated to the conservation of turtles and tortoises—we’ve crafted a special project. This easy turtle craft, using coffee filters and bubble wraps, not only pays homage to these fascinating creatures but also provides a delightful activity, especially suitable for little kids. Engaging and enjoyable, it’s a creative way to instill awareness and appreciation for the importance of protecting turtles and their habitats.
How to create a coffee filter turtle craft:
- Coffee filter
- Bubble wrap
- Rubber band
- Round container or cup
- Green and brown paint
- Green paper
- Googly eyes
- Wrap the bubble wrap around the container or cup and secure it with a rubber band.
- Paint the bubble wrap with green or brown paint.
- Stamp the painted bubble wrap onto the coffee filter until all areas are filled.
- Cut out the head, feet, and tail of the turtle from the green paper.
- Attach the googly eye to the head area.
- Glue the turtle’s body parts onto the coffee filter.
PIN ME FOR LATER