For a simple Father’s Day craft, explore the creative world of tomato knuckle stamp art.
I love you from my head tomatoes!
Crafting this tomato knuckle stamp art not only results in an adorable homemade Father’s Day card but also guarantees a fun and enjoyable experience for kids. The process involves stamping painted knuckles to create whimsical tomato faces, adding a personalized touch to the craft. The joy of creativity and the uniqueness of this project make it an ideal and memorable way for kids to express their love on Father’s Day.
How to create a tomato knuckle stamp art:
- White kraft paper
- Red paint
- Green paper
- Googly eyes
- Black marker
- Paint your kid’s knuckle with red paint.
- Stamp their knuckle onto the white paper. Allow it to dry.
- Cut out the tomato stems (pedicel and sepal) from the green paper.
- Attach the stem on top of the tomato.
- Glue the googly eyes.
- Draw the mouth using the black marker.
- Write the words, “I love you from my head tomatoes.”
PIN ME FOR LATER