Looking for an easy Father’s Day craft? Check out this tomato knuckle stamp art.
I love you from my head tomatoes!
This tomato knuckle stamp art is such a cute craft for a homemade Father’s Day card!
It is so fun to make and kids will surely enjoy stamping their painted knuckles and making tomato faces.
Let’s create some tomato stamps:
- White kraft paper
- Red paint
- Green paper
- Googly eyes
- Black marker
- Paint your kid’s knuckle with red paint.
- Stamp their knuckle into the white paper. Let dry.
- Cut out the tomato stems (called the pedicel and sepal) from the green paper.
- Attach the stem on top of the tomato.
- Glue the googly eyes.
- Draw the mouth using the black marker.
- Write the words, I love you from my head tomatoes.
We would love to see your amazing crafts, don’t forget to tag us on Instagram: @thekolbeekboys.
PIN ME FOR LATER