Craft a festive Christmas card using cookie cutter stamps for a unique touch.
Kids will delight in the enchanting process of stamping, using Christmas cookie cutters to create charming and unique Christmas cards. The sheer joy they experience as they press the cookie cutters onto paper, forming festive shapes and designs, adds an extra layer of magic to the holiday crafting experience. These homemade cards become not just a creative expression but also a tangible symbol of the child’s joy and effort, making them a heartwarming gift to share with family and friends during the holiday season.
- White cardstock
- Christmas cookie cutters
- Acrylic paint; red, black and green
- Watercolor and brush
- Small pompoms
- Craft jewels
- Dip the cookie cutter in acrylic paint.
- Let you child press it onto the card.
- Paint the interior of the outline with watercolors.
- Decorate with pompoms, craft jewels and buttons.
PIN ME FOR LATER