For a quick and easy back-to-school craft with your kids, consider trying out this simple popsicle pencil craft.
Our back-to-school preparations are in full swing! The boys and I crafted these adorable pencil creations using popsicles and colored papers in anticipation of the school starting this coming Monday. The process was a breeze, and the boys had a blast painting and adding charming faces to their personalized pencils. It’s a delightful way to infuse creativity into the back-to-school routine!
How to create a popsicle pencil:
- 4 pcs popsicle sticks (4 pcs)
- Kraft paper
- Yellow paint and paintbrush
- Pink and black colored paper
- Silver metallic paper
- Googly eyes
- Glue gun and stick
- Draw and cut a pencil shape from the cardboard.
- Attach four popsicle sticks together with hot glue and paint them yellow.
- Allow the paint to dry.
- Apply hot glue to the cardboard pencil and attach the popsicle sticks.
- Cut a strip of metallic paper and attach it to the cardboard using glue.
- Cut out an eraser shape from the pink paper and affix it to the end of the pencil.
- Cut out the mouth and a small triangle from the black paper.
- Attach the small triangle to the tip of the cardboard.
- Attach the googly eyes and mouth onto the popsicles.
PIN ME FOR LATER