If you’re looking for a last-minute back to school craft to do with your kids, try this simple popsicle pencil craft.
How are your back to school preparations going? Me and the boys made these pencil crafts from popsicles and colored papers before school starts this coming Monday. They’re so easy to make and the boys enjoyed painting and putting the faces on their pencils.
Let’s create these simple popsicle pencils:
- Popsicle sticks (4 pcs)
- Yellow paint and paintbrush
- Pink and black paper
- Silver metallic paper
- Googly eyes
- Cut a pencil shape from the cardboard.
- Glue four pieces of the popsicle sticks and paint. Let dry.
- Glue the popsicle sticks in the middle of the cardboard pencil.
- Cut a strip of metallic paper and glue it on the cardboard.
- Cut an eraser shape from the pink paper and attach it at the end of the pencil.
- Cut out the mouth and a small triangle from the black paper.
- Attach the small triangle into the tip of the cardboard.
- Attach the googly eyes and mouth into the popsicles.
(Kindly click the full screen option for better quality)
PIN ME FOR LATER
Tags : activities for kids, activities for toddler, art and craft blog for kids, art ideas for kids, art ideas for toddlers, Arts and crafts, arts and crafts blog kids, arts and crafts blog toddlers, arts and crafts for kids, arts and crafts for toddlers, back to school craft for kids, back to school crafts ideas, back to school projects, craft blog, craft blog kids, craft ideas for kids, craft ideas for toddlers, crafty blogger, diy blog, indoor activities for kids, kids activities, kids blog, kids craft, kinder activiteiten, kinder blog, kinder blog nederland, kinderknutsels, knutselen blog nederland, knutselen voor kinder, knutsels voor kinder, penceel knutsel kinder, penceel knutselen, penceel knutsels, pencil activity, pencil craft, pencil craft toddlers, popsicle craft, popsicle knutselen, popsicle pencil crafts, sensory activities, sensory play for kids, toddler activities, toddler blog, toddler crafts