Looking for a back-to-school craft to do with your kids? This cardboard backpack is the perfect project!
Just a few weeks left and we’re going back to school! It’s also Nate’s first day of daycare, so we are all excited, especially me! I will have the whole house to myself! Just kidding! (No, I’m not!)
Sharing with you our cardboard backpack as one of our back to school projects!
I asked Niko what kind of backpack he wants to make and he answered dinosaur in an instant!
Let’s make a cardboard dinosaur backpack:
- Recycled cereal boxes
- Recycled milk caps
- Paint and paintbrushes
- Glue gun and stick
- Open the empty cereal box.
- Cut an arch at the top of both the front and back parts of the box.
- Slowly close the box inside out.
- Cut a strip the same size as the opening on the top. Cut small lines on the edges.
- Attach the strip on the top part of the cereal.
- Paint the whole box.
- Get another piece of box and cut into a square.
- Fold the edges of the square except the top. Paint.
- Cut out the horns, nose and eyes from the pieces of cardboard and color.
- Cut long strips of cardboard for the handles. Paint.
- Attach the square cardboard into the box.
- Attach the eyes into the recycled milk caps.
- Attach the horns, nose and eyes into the box.
- Attach the handles in the back of the box.
(Kindly click the full screen option for better quality)
Hope you liked and enjoyed our cardboard backpack!
PIN ME FOR LATER
Tags : activities for kids, activities for toddler, art and craft blog for kids, art ideas for kids, art ideas for toddlers, Arts and crafts, arts and crafts blog kids, arts and crafts blog toddlers, arts and crafts for kids, arts and crafts for toddlers, back to school craft for kids, back to school crafts ideas, back to school kids, back to school projects, cardboard backpack craft, cardboard backpack ideas, cardboard backpack kids, cardboard dinosaur backpack, craft blog, craft blog kids, craft ideas for kids, craft ideas for toddlers, crafty blogger, dinosaur backpack, dinosaur craft kids, dinosaur crafts, diy blog, indoor activities for kids, kids activities, kids blog, kids craft, kinder activiteiten, kinder blog, kinder blog nederland, kinderknutsels, knutselen blog nederland, knutselen voor kinder, knutsels voor kinder, sensory activities, sensory play for kids, toddler activities, toddler blog, toddler crafts, triceratops craft kids, triceratops crafts