Get creative this holiday by making these adorable Sinterklaas treat bags from coffee filters.
Get your coffee filters ready and let’s start crafting!
Sinterklaas, is a beloved Dutch tradition, it is celebrated for its festive and family-oriented nature. Kids love the anticipation of Sinterklaas’ arrival, the excitement of receiving gifts, and the tradition of leaving out shoes to be filled with treats.
Adults often enjoy the tradition’s nostalgic elements, the joy it brings to children, and the sense of togetherness during the holiday season. It’s a cherished cultural event that combines fun, generosity, and a strong sense of community.
Surprise your kids and the kids at heart with these adorable Sinterklaas treat bags made of coffee filters.
- Coffee filters
- Colored papers
- Craft feathers
- Red marker
- Googly eyes
- Glue gun and stick
- Fold both sides of the coffee filters (around half an inch each) and glue them to the back.
- Measure the size of the coffee filter opening.
- Draw the hat on the colored paper then cut. The bottom of the hat should be the same size as the opening of the coffee filter.
- Cut a strip from the yellow colored paper.
- Glue the bottom of the colored hat inside the top of the coffee filter.
- Glue the yellow strip to the outer top of the coffee filter.
- Attach the googly eyes.
- Attach the craft feather into the hat.
- Draw the mouth using the red marker.
PIN ME FOR LATER