Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with these super easy DIY masks and suncatchers in one!
If you’re searching for a last-minute St. Patrick’s Day craft to enjoy with your kids, these DIY masks are not only easy to make but can also double as suncatchers!
Our Magblox magnetic tiles fit perfectly with this project. We love the versatility of these magnetic tiles, finding them practical and useful in various crafts and activities.
A St. Patrick’s Day suncatcher mask is perfect for the occasion because it not only adds a festive touch to the celebration but also serves as a creative and engaging activity for kids. The vibrant colors and playful designs capture the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day and when used as a suncatcher, it brings a delightful play of light into the festivities.
How to create a St. Patrick’s mask:
- Green Magblox magnetic tiles; 1x square and 2x triangle
- Green construction paper
- Yellow and black paper
- Popsicle sticks
- Glue gun and stick
- Cricut machine (optional) or scissors
- Sketch and cut the hat (2x) and shamrock (2x) from the green paper using scissors or your Cricut machine.
- Cut a square in the middle of one of the hat pieces.
- Cut two triangles in the middle of one of the shamrock pieces. Make sure that the holes are smaller than the magnetic tiles.
- Wrap the edges of the magnetic tiles with tape.
- Attach the square magnetic tile to the middle of the hat using hot glue. Cover the back side with the other paper hat.
- Do the same with the shamrock. Attach the triangle magnetic tiles in them middle of the shamrock and cover the back.
- Attach the popsicle sticks on the sides with hot glue.
- Cut out the belt from the black and yellow paper. Glue them to the front of the leprechaun hat.
Let me know what you think.
PIN ME FOR LATER