Get creative with your kids this Easter by painting and decorating wooden eggs.
We were fortunate to receive the Egg-Tastic Paint Party Kit from Pandie, and it was truly amazing. The kit featured two wooden eggs as the canvas for creativity, accompanied by a delightful assortment of foam stickers and jewels, a clothespin, colorful pompoms, three pastel paints, and a handy paintbrush.
This engaging and comprehensive kit provided the perfect ingredients for a fun and memorable Easter decorating experience. Together, we explored various artistic expressions, transforming the plain wooden eggs into festive masterpieces. The combination of vibrant paints, playful foam stickers, and the tactile addition of craft jewels made the decorating process not only creative but also thoroughly enjoyable. It was a delightful way to celebrate Easter, and the resulting decorated eggs became cherished keepsakes of our festive crafting experience.
How to decorate wooden eggs:
- Egg-Tastic Egg Paint Party Kit from Pandie -or- wooden eggs
- Paint of your choice (pastel colors are best for Easter)
- Craft jewels and embellishments
- Foam stickers
- Glitter foam stickers
- Paint the wooden eggs and let them dry.
- Clip the clothespin onto the pom-pom.
- Dip the pom-pom into the paint and dab it onto the dried wooden eggs.
- Decorate with foam stickers, jewels, or other embellishments.
PIN ME FOR LATER