If you’re planning a Leprechaun hunt on St. Patrick’s Day, these binoculars are a must-have! And don’t forget to build some Leprechaun traps too.
Are you geared up for the whimsical wonders of St. Patrick’s Day? Gather those empty toilet paper rolls because it’s time to fashion some magical Leprechaun binoculars! Crafting these DIY wonders with rainbow washi tapes and playful pipe cleaners from Pandie was an absolute joy. We’re bubbling with excitement for our first-ever Leprechaun hunting escapade. And to ward off any pinches, we’ve even conjured up some DIY Lucky shirts!
Let the enchantment begin!
How to create a pair of Leprechaun binoculars:
- Two pieces toilet paper rolls
- Rainbow washi tapes
- Glue gun and stick
- Green ribbon
- Green foam paper
- Green pipe cleaners
- Stick two toilet paper rolls together using hot glue.
- Cover the rolls with festive washi tapes.
- Add a green pipe cleaner at the bottom end for a touch of magic.
- Secure each end of the ribbon inside each roll.
- Enhance the binoculars with a small shamrock cutout from green foam paper.
Happy Hunting! ☘️
PIN ME FOR LATER