It’s the time of the year again for toilet paper roll heart stamps! Make heart arts with your toddlers to celebrate the month of love.
Stamping is an activity that can even be done by toddlers. All they have to do is just dip and stamp! Pretty simple, right?
Toilet paper roll is one of the effortless materials that can easily form a heart, so it’s always the best choice when making heart stamps.
My boys enjoyed stamping hearts today. This printable candy jar is a fun addition to their stamping activity.
Let’s create these candy hearts in a jar:
- Toilet paper rolls
- Paint (red, gold and pink)
- Candy heart jar printable
- Print the candy heart jar in an A4 paper.
- Bend the toilet paper roll to form a heart.
- Dip in the paint and stamp inside the jar.
Hope you liked and enjoyed our stamping activity today! 🙂
PIN ME FOR LATER