Try this pot of gold handprint art for a quick St. Patrick’s Day craft.
If you are looking for a last-minute St. Patrick’s Day activity to do with your kids, gather your paint and paintbrush and create this pot of gold handprint art.
We had so much fun doing this activity. It might be a little messy, but the end result is all worth it.
How to create a pot of gold handprint art:
- Paint; red, orange, yellow, green, blue and black
- Paint palette
- Prepare a paint palette and pour the different paint colors.
- Paint each finger with different colors: red, orange, yellow, green and blue.
- Paint a cauldron shape on the palm using black paint.
- Press hand in the center of the paper and lift up quickly. Let dry.
- Paint the coins by dabbing fingertip in the yellow paint and stamping it into the top area of the cauldron. Let dry.
We would love to see your amazing crafts, don’t forget to tag us on Instagram: @thekolbeekboys.
PIN ME FOR LATER