Try this pot of gold handprint art for a quick St. Patrick’s Day craft.
If you are looking for a last-minute St. Patrick’s Day activity to do with your kids, gather your paint and paintbrush and create this pot of gold handprint art.
We had so much fun doing this activity. It might be a little messy, but the end result is all worth it.
How to create a pot of gold handprint art:
- Paint; red, orange, yellow, green, blue and black
- Paint palette
- Prepare a paint palette and pour the different paint colors.
- Paint each finger with different colors: red, orange, yellow, green and blue.
- Paint a cauldron shape on the palm using black paint.
- Press hand in the center of the paper and lift up quickly. Let dry.
- Paint the coins by dabbing fingertip in the yellow paint and stamping it into the top area of the cauldron. Let dry.
We would love to see your amazing crafts, don’t forget to tag us on Instagram: @thekolbeekboys.
PIN ME FOR LATER
Tags : activities for kids, activities for toddler, art and craft blog for kids, art ideas for kids, art ideas for toddlers, Arts and crafts, arts and crafts blog kids, arts and crafts blog toddlers, arts and crafts for kids, arts and crafts for toddlers, craft blog, craft blog kids, craft ideas for kids, craft ideas for toddlers, crafty blogger, diy blog, indoor activities for kids, kids activities, kids blog, kids craft, kinder activiteiten, kinder blog, kinder blog nederland, kinderknutsels, knutselen blog nederland, knutselen voor kinder, knutsels voor kinder, pot of gold handprint art, rainbow activity, rainbow activity for kids, rainbow activity for toddlers, rainbow art handprint, rainbow art toddler, rainbow handprint art toddler, sensory activities, sensory play for kids, st. Patrick's day, st. Patrick's day activities, st. Patrick's day activities for kids, st. Patrick's day activities for toddlers, st. Patrick's day crafts for kids, st. Patrick's day handprint art, st. Patrick's day knutselen peuters, st. Patrick's day painting art toddler, st. Patrick's day rainbow activity, st. Patrick's day theme activity, toddler activities, toddler blog, toddler crafts