If you are looking for an easy ladybug craft, this heart ladybug is a perfect Valentine project for toddlers!
Here is another ladybug craft that me and my toddlers made this week.
I love to work with recycled cardboard, especially cereal boxes. I always store every one of them. Aside from making crafts with them, I also use them to protect the table during our painting activities.
With this project, my kids had a lot of fun painting and assembling and identifying the different parts of the ladybugs.
Let’s make some cardboard ladybugs:
- Recycled cardboard (cereal box)
- Paint, red and black
- Round glitters, black
- Googly eyes
- Cut the lady bug’s body, head, antennae and legs from the recycled cardboard.
- Color the heart-shaped body with red paint. Let dry.
- Color the head, antennae and legs with black paint. Let dry.
- Once all the pieces are dry, assemble the parts and attach to the body with glue.
- Glue the googly eyes.
- Decorate the wings with round glitters.
- You can also cut some green strips of paper for the grass effect.
We would love to see your amazing crafts, so don’t forget to tag us on Instagram: @thekolbeekboys.
PIN ME FOR LATER