If you are looking for an easy Valentine craft with your kids, you will definitely love this popsicle stick kissing booth.
Building a popsicle stick house is a fantastic holiday craft, versatile and customizable for any season or celebration. Our Valentine’s Day twist involved creating a popsicle stick kissing booth, a project that’s both easy and quick. My boys enthusiastically painted the sticks, and together we adorned it with lovely die-cut sheets from DecoTime, adding a delightful touch to our Valentine’s Day decorations.
How to build a popsicle kissing booth:
- Popsicle sticks
- Paint; red and light pink
- Stickers or illustrations
- Line up five popsicle sticks and glue them together.
- Take one popsicle stick and cut it in half.
- Attach it on the back of the five popsicle sticks for extra support. Set aside.
- Line up another set with four popsicle sticks and do the same as you did with the first set.
- Color the two sets with light pink paint. Let dry.
- Take another two popsicle sticks and color them separately with red paint. Let dry.
- Assemble the sets: four sticks on top, five on the bottom and one stick on each side.
- Connect and glue them together.
- Once the glue dries up, decorate with stickers or illustrations.
PIN ME FOR LATER