If you are looking for an easy Valentine craft with your kids, you will definitely love this popsicle stick kissing booth.
Building a popsicle stick house is a must-have holiday craft. It is versatile and can be customize to fit any season or holiday. It is easy and quick to make using only a few materials.
Me and my boys built a popsicle stick kissing booth version for Valentine’s Day. My boys painted the sticks and together we decorated it with beautiful die-cut sheets from DecoTime.
Let’s build a popsicle stick kissing booth:
- Popsicle sticks
- Paint, red and light pink
- Stickers or illustrations
- Line up five popsicle sticks and glue them together.
- Take one popsicle stick and cut it in half.
- Attach it on the back of the five popsicle sticks for extra support. Set aside.
- Line up another set with four popsicle sticks and do the same as you did with the first set.
- Color the two sets with light pink paint. Let dry.
- Take another two popsicle sticks and color them separately with red paint. Let dry.
- Assemble the sets: four sticks on top, five on the bottom and one stick on each side.
- Connect and glue them together.
- Once the glue dries up, decorate with stickers or illustrations.
PIN ME FOR LATER