Create these adorable toilet paper roll clown stamps with your kids for the Carnaval festival.
Stamping art is fantastic for kids as it enhances their fine motor skills. We’ve been having a blast with our stamping activities lately—dipping and stamping, turning simple materials like toilet paper rolls into delightful clown stamps. It’s a perfect way to get creative and add a touch of whimsy to our arts and crafts.
How to create a clown stamp art:
- Toilet paper roll
- Paint, black
- Small colored pompoms
- Small red jewels
- Colored markers
- Googly eyes
- White kraft paper
- Glue gun and stick
- Cut the toilet paper roll in half.
- Bend and form a triangle in the other half.
- Glue the triangle shape on top of the circle.
- Dip the toilet paper roll in black paint and stamp as many as you want onto the paper.
- Color the face and hat with watercolor.
- Paint the hair on the sides.
- Decorate the hat with small dots using colored markers.
- Add pompoms on top of the hat.
- Add the googly eyes.
- Use red pompoms and red jewels for the nose.
- Draw the mouth with a black marker and color it with red.
- Add blush to the cheeks.
PIN ME FOR LATER