Create these adorable toilet paper roll clown stamps with your kids for the Carnaval festival.
We’ve been enjoying our stamping activities lately. It’s always fun to just dip and stamp, dip and stamp and then turning them into beautiful arts.
Because Carnaval is just around the corner, we decided to make clown stamps using our favorite stamping material, the toilet paper roll.
Let’s create some clown stamps:
- Toilet paper roll
- Paint, black
- Watercolor + brush
- Small colored pom-poms
- Small red pom-poms
- Small red jewels
- Colored markers
- Googly eyes
- White paper (I use aquarelle paper)
- Hot glue and stick
- Cut the toilet paper roll in half.
- Bend and form a triangle in the other half.
- Glue the triangle shape on top of the circle.
- Dip the toilet paper roll in a black paint and stamp as many as you want into the paper.
- Color the face and the hat with watercolor.
- Paint the hair on the sides.
- Decorate the hat with small dots using colored markers.
- Add pom-poms on the top of the hat.
- Add the googly eyes.
- Use the red pom-poms and red jewels for the nose.
- Draw the mouth with black marker and color it with red.
- Add blush to the cheeks.
Hope you liked and enjoyed our clown stamping activity. Happy Crafting!
PIN ME FOR LATER
Tags : activities for kids, activities for toddler, art and craft blog for kids, art ideas for kids, art ideas for toddlers, Arts and crafts, arts and crafts for kids, arts and crafts for toddlers, carnaval crafts for kids, carnaval kinder, carnaval knutselen, carnaval knutselen kinderen, carnaval nederland, clown arts for toddlers, clown crafts, clown crafts for toddlers, clown knutselen, clown knutselen kinderen, clown knutsels kinder, clown stamping art, craft blog, craft blog kids, craft ideas for kids, craft ideas for toddlers, crafty blogger, diy blog, indoor activities for kids, kids activities, kids blog, kids craft, kinder activiteiten, kinder blog, kinderknutsels, knutselen voor kinder, knutsels voor kinder, sensory activities, sensory play for kids, stamping activity kids, toddler activities, toddler crafts, toilet paper roll stamping activity, toilet paper roll stamps, wc roll knutselen, wc roll knutsels