For a delightful pumpkin craft suitable for kids, consider creating these simple and enjoyable cardboard pumpkins!
Embracing the joy of crafting with my boys has become a cherished tradition in our household. With Pumpkin season now in full swing, we eagerly dove into a creative session, fashioning delightful cardboard pumpkins from recycled materials. Using only recycled cardboard and an array of solid poster paints, our pumpkin crafting session transformed into an artistic adventure.
The beauty of this endeavor lies not just in the final result but in the process itself. Each stroke of poster paint brought our pumpkins to life, with vibrant hues echoing the warm tones of the autumn season.
Our cardboard pumpkins, proudly displayed as a banner, now serve as festive symbols of the season, adorning our home with the spirit of Pumpkin season. It’s more than just a craft; it’s a shared experience, a celebration of creativity, and a reflection of the warmth that autumn brings to our hearts and home.
How to make cardboard pumpkis:
- Recycled cardboard
- Solid poster paint sticks
- Black pen
- Glue gun and stick
- Black paper
- Googly eyes
- Sketch and carefully cut out pumpkin shapes from recycled cardboard.
- Color the pumpkins with orange poster paint.
- Draw oval shapes the same height as the pumpkins and color with orange paint.
- Draw and cut out stems for the pumpkins, then paint them green.
- After the paint dried, use hot glue to attach the oval shapes to the top middle part of the pumpkins.
- Attach the stems to the top back part of the pumpkins using glue.
- Trace the outline of the pumpkins using a black pen.
- Carefully cut out various mouth shapes from the black paper.
- Use glue to attach the mouth and googly eyes onto each pumpkin.
Wishing everyone a Happy Fall! I hope you enjoyed our pumpkin craft!
PIN ME FOR LATER