If you’re looking for a fun pumpkin craft for kids, try these easy to make cardboard pumpkins!
Me and my boys love making cardboard crafts! And because Pumpkin season is upon us, we made cardboard pumpkins using recycled cardboard and solid poster paint!
Let’s create these adorable cardboard pumpkins:
- Recycled cardboard
- Solid poster paint
- Black marker
- Glue gun and stick
- Black paper
- Googly eyes
- Draw and cut the pumpkins from the recycled cardboard and color with orange poster paint.
- Draw oval shapes the same height as the pumpkins and color with orange paint.
- Draw and cut the stems and paint with green poster paint.
- Once dry, attach the oval shapes on the top middle part of the pumpkins with hot glue.
- Glue the stems at the top back part of the pumpkins.
- Outline the pumpkins with the black marker.
- Cut out different mouth shapes from the black paper.
- Glue the mouth and googly eyes in each pumpkin.
Happy Fall everyone! Hope you liked our pumpkin craft!
PIN ME FOR LATER
Tags : activities for kids, activities for toddler, art and craft blog for kids, art ideas for kids, art ideas for toddlers, Arts and crafts, arts and crafts blog kids, arts and crafts blog toddlers, arts and crafts for kids, arts and crafts for toddlers, autumn activities kids, autumn crafts kids, autumn kids, autumn sensory bin, autumn sensory play, autumn sensory tray, cardboard pumpkin, cardboard pumpkin crafts for kids, craft blog, craft blog kids, craft ideas for kids, craft ideas for toddlers, crafty blogger, diy bakery kids, diy blog, diy pumpkin crafts, diy supermarket, fall activities kids, fall craft kids, fall kids, fall sensory bin, fall sensory play, fall sensory tray, hefrst sensory tray, herfst activitieten, herfst activity kinderen, herfst decoratie, herfst kind, herfst sensory play, herfst sensory tray, herfst versiering, indoor activities for kids, kids activities, kids blog, kids craft, kinder activiteiten, kinder blog, kinder blog nederland, kinderknutsels, knutselen blog nederland, knutselen voor kinder, knutsels voor kinder, mid-autumn festival activity, mid-autumn festival crafts, pumpkin activity kids, pumpkin craft kids, pumpkin crafts, sensory activities, sensory play for kids, t pretend play, toddler activities, toddler blog, toddler crafts