Set up an exciting Easter Sensory Bin using, yes, egg chocolates!
I made this easy and quick Easter sensory bin for Nate while Niko was in school.
This setup was so fun to make using only a few items. The Easter egg chocolates from Hema Nederland are the perfect addition to the bin and made it more colorful.
Let’s set up an Easter sensory bin:
- Round tray
- Egg chocolates
- Small toy bucket
- Bunny decorations
- Small spoon
- Plastic Easter eggs
For the colored rice:
- Food coloring; green
- 1 cup of rice
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- Container with lid or ziplock bag
- Paper towel
For the colored rice:
- Fill the ziplock with a cup of rice.
- Pour the vinegar.
- Pour a few drops of the food coloring.
- Close the ziplock.
- Mix and spread the food coloring with the rice.
- Add more drops until you reach your desired hue.
- Pour the colored rice evenly on the paper towel and let dry.
How to set up:
- Fill the round tray with the colored rice.
- Decorate and arrange the chocolate eggs, bucket, spoon and bunny decorations on top of the rice.
- Arrange the plastic eggs on the side of the tray.
- Invite kids to play.
Hope you liked and enjoyed our activity.
PIN ME FOR LATER
Tags : activities for kids, activities for toddler, art and craft blog for kids, art ideas for kids, art ideas for toddlers, Arts and crafts, arts and crafts blog kids, arts and crafts blog toddlers, arts and crafts for kids, arts and crafts for toddlers, carboard egg sensory puzzle, chocolate eggs, colored rice, craft blog, craft blog kids, craft ideas for kids, craft ideas for toddlers, crafty blogger, diy blog, diy easter activities, diy easter crafts, diy egg sensory puzzle, diy sensory puzzle, easter activities, easter activity for kids, easter activity toddlers, easter arts and crafts, easter crafts kids, easter crafts toddlers, easter egg sensory puzzle, easter sensory puzzle, easter sensory tray, hema nederland, indoor activities for kids, kids activities, kids blog, kids craft, kinder activiteiten, kinder blog, kinder blog nederland, kinderknutsels, knutselen blog nederland, knutselen voor kinder, knutsels voor kinder, sensory activities, sensory play for kids, sensory puzzle toddler, toddler activities, toddler blog, toddler crafts