This is the table I set up for the boys last year and they had so much fun!
Our Valentine’s Day tradition started in 2020 when Niko was only 2. I set up a small table for us with some decorations and he was really happy with it.
Now that Nate is older, our Valentine’s day became more special with a table for two.
How I set up our Valentine table for kids:
Items used for this setup:
- Red cake stand – Target
- Spoons and forks – Target
- Heart-shape plates and paper plates – Beni’s Christmas Palace (Suriname)
- Heart boxes and teddy bears – Beni’s Christmas Palace
- Heart cups – Krispy Suriname
- Cupcakes – Your Sweetest Desire Suriname
- BE MINE banner – recycled Christmas paperbag cut into flaglets. Letters were cut out from white cardstock with Cricut.
- Table and chairs – Lucky Store (Suriname)
PIN ME FOR LATER
Tags : activities for kids, activities for toddler, art ideas for kids, art ideas for toddlers, Arts and crafts, arts and crafts for kids, beni's christmas palace suriname, craft ideas for kids, craft ideas for toddlers, cupcakes in suriname, indoor activities for kids, kids activities, kids craft, kids table setup valentines day, kids valentines activity, kirpalani suriname, krispy suriname, paper plates suriname, sensory activities, sensory play for kids, valentine decoration suriname, valentines day, valentines day activity for kids, valentines day celebration kids, valentines day for toddlers, valentines day party kids, valentines day table, valentines day table decoration, valentines day table ideas, valentines day table toddlers, valentines kids table, your greatest desire suriname