Make Valentine’s Day special for your kids by setting up a simple Valentine table at home.
You don’t need to serve expensive food or put out tons of decorations to celebrate Valentine’s Day. My toddlers are always excited when they see me putting festive banners or setting up their small table.
Today, my kids celebrated Valentine’s Day with a simple breakfast while wearing their Valentine-themed pajamas.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through the affiliate links in this post, I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you.
Heart pajamas are must-haves for Valentine’s especially if you got a good deal of two pairs for the price of one. My boys love wearing matching pajamas and these amazing personalized name stamps from The Name Stamp are lifesavers in identifying who owns who.
How I set up a Valentine breakfast table:
Items used for this setup:
- Red and pink heart banners and decoration – cut out from cardstocksd
- Small cutting boards – Action Nederlands
- American pancakes and choco zoenen – Albert Heijn
- Heart marshmallows – Hema
- Spoons and forks – Target
- Table napkins – deco fabric by Craft Sensations
- Peanut Hearts pajamas – H&M
The Name Stamps: Use code thekolbeekboys for 10% off your purchase.
PIN ME FOR LATER