Ladybugs stamping is one of the best crafty activity that kids can do this Valentine’s Day.
Crafting ladybug stamps is a breeze and a delightful activity, similar to the process we used for the heart stamps from toilet paper rolls. It’s a simple and enjoyable project, allowing you to create as many charming ladybugs as your heart desires.
Ladybugs make the perfect Valentine’s Day craft. Their vibrant colors and cute designs add a touch of sweetness to the celebration. Creating ladybug crafts is not only fun but also a delightful way to spread love and creativity on Valentine’s Day.
I discovered the Creative Artist Aquarelle Paper and decided to use it for today’s stamping activity, incorporating watercolor. The outcome was fantastic, and I’m thrilled with how our stamping art came to life without any wrinkling of the paper.
How to create a ladybug stamp art:
- Toilet paper roll
- Red paint
- Cotton swab
- Googly eyes
- Bend the toilet paper roll to form a heart.
- Dip the TP roll heart into the red paint.
- Stamp the heart onto the paper, leaving some space to paint the heads. Let it dry.
- Once the outline is dry, paint the inside of the hearts with watercolor. Let it dry.
- Paint the heads and antennae using black paint. Let it dry.
- Add the googly eyes.
- Dab the cotton swab in the black paint and dab it into the wings of the ladybugs.
- Let it dry.
PIN ME FOR LATER