Celebrate the festive joys of Sinterklaas with a fun counting activity.
This Sinterklaas counting activity adds a tactile and whimsical twist to learning numbers, making it a delightful and hands-on experience for children.
Engaging in a counting activity with cotton swabs is a playful and interactive way for children to enhance their numerical skills. As they manipulate the cotton swabs, it not only reinforces counting but also refines their fine motor skills.
In our little project, I took out our Grafix glitter markers to draw a bright and festive Sinterklaas hat, and my son jumped in to add colors to the cotton swabs, making it a team effort filled with smiles.
- Recycled cardboard
- Grafix glitter markers
- Cotton swabs
- Screw driver
- Draw a Sinterklaas hat on the cardboard.
- Color the hat using the glitter markers.
- Use the screw driver to punch a hole in the cardboard.
- Cut the cottons swabs to smaller pieces.
- Color the cotton red. https://www.action.com/nl-be/p/3201512/grafix-glitterstiften/
How to play:
- Throw the dice.
- Count the number on the dice.
- Place the cotton swabs in the hat based on the number rolled on the dice.
PIN ME FOR LATER