Easy to make felt dinosaur tooth fairy perfect for your dinosaur-obsessed kiddos.
I made this felt dinosaur tooth fairy for Niko last year in observance of the National Tooth Fairy Day celebrated every February 28 and August 22.
Felt has always been a life-saver in most of my projects. It is a cheap and easy-to-use craft material for making kids’ toys, arts, crafts, decorations and a lot of other things.
The best thing about felt is that it will not unravel or look ragged as you cut and trim it. I also use felt in most of my boys’ DIY costumes.
I made this felt dinosaur tooth fairy without any pattern, but I promise to create one as soon as possible.
I did a blanket stitch to close the tooth. You can also use hot glue, but it will look a lot cleaner with stitching.
- Hard felt; green, blue, white, yellow and black
- Needle and thread that corresponds to the colors of the felt
- Cotton stuffing
- Glue gun and stick
- Print out the template. (Sorry, still working on it!)
- Cut the felt pieces and colors based on the template.
- Glue the dinosaur plates into the upper right side of the back green felt.
- Stitch the eyes, mouth and teeth into the front part of the front green felt.
- Stitch around the edge of the tooth leaving a small gap for the stuffing.
- Insert the cotton stuffing and close the stitching.
Hope you guys enjoyed this DIY project!
PIN ME FOR LATER
Tags : activities for kids, activities for toddler, art and craft blog for kids, art ideas for kids, art ideas for toddlers, Arts and crafts, arts and crafts blog kids, arts and crafts blog toddlers, arts and crafts for kids, arts and crafts for toddlers, august 22, craft blog, craft blog kids, craft ideas for kids, craft ideas for toddlers, crafty blogger, dinosaur tooth fairy, diy blog, diy dinosaur stuff toy, diy felt dinosaur tooth fairy, diy projects tooth fairy, diy tooth fairy kids, february 28, felt crafts ideas, felt projects, indoor activities for kids, kids activities, kids blog, kids craft, kinder activiteiten, kinder blog, kinder blog nederland, kinderknutsels, knutselen blog nederland, knutselen voor kinder, knutsels voor kinder, national tooth fairy day, sensory activities, sensory play for kids, toddler activities, toddler blog, toddler crafts, tooth fairy, tooth fairy crafts, tooth fairy day