Create these DIY Christmas cards for a personal touch to share with your family.
Children adore expressing their creativity with watercolors, and this handmade Christmas card is tailor-made for these budding artists. Encourage them to enjoy coloring on the paper, then have them cut out charming Christmas trees from their artwork. This delightful activity not only engages their artistic spirits but also results in a personalized and heartwarming holiday greeting for loved ones.
- Brown A4 kraft paper
- White A4 paper
- Gold metallic poster board
- Color the white paper completely with watercolor.
- Cut Christmas tree shapes from the paper.
- Cut the brown A4 kraft paper in half and fold it in half.
- Glue the Christmas tree on the front part of the brown kraft paper.
- Cut stars from the gold metallic poster board.
- Glue them on the front part of the brown kraft paper.
PIN ME FOR LATER