Involve your little ones in a counting activity for Sinterklaas.
Encouraging kids to participate in counting activities provides numerous educational benefits. Not only does it enhance their numerical skills, but it also fosters cognitive development and strengthens their understanding of mathematical concepts. Through a counting activity for Sinterklaas, children not only enjoy the festive spirit but also embark on a valuable learning journey, laying the foundation for their future academic success in a fun and interactive way.
- Patterned paper
- Orange paper
- Green paper
- Brown kraft paper
- White marker
- Craft jewel
- Draw and cut a shoe from the patterned paper.
- Cut the same shoe from the kraft paper.
- Cut a strip of 1 1/2 inches x 5 inches from the kraft paper.
- Make an incision to the top and middle of the patterned paper shoe. Ensure the strip of kraft paper can fit into the incision.
- Write a number on the kraft paper strip using the marker.
- Attach the shoe from the patterned paper and the shoe from the kraft paper with glue, leaving an opening in the shoe opening area.
- Cut the carrot from the orange paper.
- Cut the stem from the green paper.
- Glue the stem to the top part of the carrot.
- Decorate the shoe with craft jewels.
How to play:
- Read the number on the shoe, then place the corresponding number of carrots inside.
PIN ME FOR LATER