Craft a stunning heart bouquet using this easy stamping technique with your kids.
Valentine’s Day bouquets are a sweet and timeless gesture, expressing affection through a selection of fragrant flowers and vibrant colors. They symbolize love, admiration, and the beauty of shared moments, making them a cherished gift that speaks the language of the heart.
This Valentine’s Day, create a paper heart bouquet effortlessly using a simple stamping method. Ideal for gifting to family, teachers, and friends, it adds a personal touch to your expressions of love.
NOTE: I initially misspelled Valentijnsdag, but I corrected it before Niko gave it to his teacher.
- Recycled cardboard
- Recycled brown paper bag
- A4 white cardstock
- Paint and paintbrush
- BBQ sticks
- Glue gun and sticks
- Draw and cut a heart shape from the cardboard.
- Cut a square that is an inch bigger than the heart.
- Glue the heart onto the square cardboard.
- You can make more cardboard stamps depending on how many colors of hearts you will create.
- Dip the cardboard into the paint or paint it using a paintbrush.
- Stamp the heart onto the white cardstock.
- Cut the stamped hearts from the cardstock.
- Attach a stick to the back of the heart using a glue gun.
- Create a ribbon and attach it below the heart.
- Using recycled brown paper, wrap the hearts into a bouquet.
- Decorate the bouquet and add a tag.
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!
PIN ME FOR LATER