Craft a festive Sinterklaas card and share the joy with friends and family!
Crafting handmade Sinterklaas cards with kids is not just a delightful activity; it’s a heartwarming way for them to express their creativity and share personalized greetings with family and friends. As they immerse themselves in this festive project, children also cultivate a sense of joy and accomplishment, making the holiday season even more special.
Engaging in foil transfer art is particularly wonderful for younger kids who have a passion for coloring. This activity not only sparks their creativity but also enhances fine motor skills as they delicately navigate the foil transfer process. The vibrant colors and shiny result add an extra layer of excitement, making it an enjoyable and visually appealing experience for little ones.
- Sinterklaas black and white template
- White cardstock
- Grafix glitter markers
- Print a black and white Sinterklaas template.
- Cut an A4 white cardstock in half and fold it.
- Glue the Sinterklaas template onto the white cardstock.
- Cut a piece of foil that is an inch larger than the card.
- Color the foil with your glitter marker.
- Take your card and press it face down onto the colored foil.
- Remove and let it dry.
- Write greetings inside the card.
PIN ME FOR LATER