Set up a Winnie the Pooh snack table for your kids on National Winnie the Pooh Day.
National Winnie the Pooh Day is celebrated every January 18 in honor of its creator, Author A.A. Milne’s birthday.
I set up a simple Winnie the Pooh snack table for the boys last year to celebrate this magical day.
Let’s set up a Winnie the Pooh snack table:
Items used for this set up:
- Red cake stand – Target
- Plates, spoons and forks – Target
- Yellow counting bears – Amazon
- Bear cups – got them when I bought bubble teas from Krispy Suriname
- Straw – Amada Suriname
- Winnie the Pooh doll
- Banner – cut out from yellow, red and brown papers
- Placemat – A4 red felt paper
- Bees – cut out from yellow, black and white cardstocks
Nate just turned one at this time and it was a nice way for both boys to bond over a simple cinnamon and some pineapple juice.
Happy Winnie the Pooh Day!
PIN ME FOR LATER